So guess what I am asking for Christmas? An IPod Gen 5.5 80 GB. This after I went on a huge rant about how I would never buy from Apple again and how they sucked. Well, after I calmed down here is the throught process that changed my mind:
- The $100 FM modulator for my Ipod that I own.
- The $30 Sports Kit for the Ipod
- The $40 in software programs for the Ipod.
- Itunes is pretty easy and awsome.
- 80 GB v 30 GB for the Zune (Can put my whole music collection and a lot of videos on the Ipod)
- UnDRMing all of my Itunes music. (Probally about 20 albums and a lot of tv shows)
- Going up to Jimmy Pell and making fun of his 40 GB Ipod. (Jimmy made fun of my 30GB ipod)
- The fact that I sold my broken Ipod on ebay for $130
- The fact that the Ipod is only $350
This time I am getting the warranty. I still think what apple did sucks but they still have the best product on the market as of now.