Clark and I are locked in an epic stuggle against each other to see who can lose the most weight. On Monday Jan 1st Clark weighed in at 206 and I at 247. The next sunday Clark weighed 200 losing 6 pounds and I weighed 235 losing 13. Here are the rules:
- Every Sunday at 5pm Clark and Craig will be weighed in.
- At the end of the month, the person who lost the most weight gets a free Ruth Chris Cowboy Ribeye (A 39.95 value) from the person who lost the least weight.
- If the weight lost is within 3 pounds the loser can challange the winner to a race around the lakes to reclaimm the prize.
- No fried foods, no apps and only 2 drinks per night.
- If you break any of these rules you must eat 20 McRibs.
Elizabeth made a huge poster that hangs in our house with a chart about our weight. When I lose all this weight and people ask me how, I can say it was for Clark, instead of a girl or for health reasons.